Come and play outside! The play park is open and there is plenty of space for everyone!
Speelpark deSwaan is the largest play park in North Holland. The extensive park offers no fewer than five large playgrounds for plenty of fun for the whole family!
Open daily from May to September from 10am to 5.30pm. Reservation is not necessary. You can buy your tickets online or at the cash register. Because the park is so spacious, everyone can keep enough distance, even on busy days!
The activities are suitable for children aged 1.5 to 12 years. But younger and older brothers and sisters, dads, moms, grandfathers and grandmothers can of course also play along! And, don’t forget your swimming gear!
Parking is free and you can bring your own food and drinks if you wish. When the weather is nice, feel free to bring your own garden chair, parasol or picnic blanket. Good to know: pets are not allowed, just like children without an adult!
- Jump together on the huge inflatables
- Singing out loud in the song forest
- Splashing and sliding on the large water pillow
- Slide, swing and romp in the playgrounds
- Wiggle on rope bridges, logs and rafts
- Pedal boats or rather go-kart? Both of course!
- Have a nice picnic or eat fries on the terrace